Thank you for dining with us! As we begin to reopen our restaurant, we are eager to welcome back our guests and staff members with the safety and well-being of all at the forefront of all our efforts.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we are following all recommended cleaning and safety guidelines from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and national and local government agencies, to ensure you have a safe and comfortable dining experience. We are welcoming guests at limited restaurant capacity. Reservations are encouraged.
Below is a list of some of our many safety procedures:
- All guests are required to wear masks when not actively eating and drinking.
- Our dining room is arranged with at least 6 feet between each table.
- Per CDC guidelines, we can seat no more than 10 guests at a table. We will happily accommodate larger groups split into multiple tables 6 feet apart.
- All team members must wear masks.
- Team members responsible for food preparation must wear gloves.
- We are using single-use, disposable paper menus.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests in key areas.
- Team members are sanitizing all surfaces at an increased frequency.