Top Chef Reconcile is back for a 2nd year!
Six teams comprised of a Café Reconcile program alum, a home cook, and a professional chef will each plan and prepare a unique dish featuring a mystery ingredient. Teams will compete for two prizes: “Judges’ Choice”, determined by a culinary celebrity panel based on presentation, taste, and use of the mystery ingredient; and “People’s Choice”, based on amount of funds raised to support Café Reconcile.
Top Chef Reconcile is Sunday, October 14. Admission for the Patron Party begins at 5:30 p.m. ($125 per person) followed by General Admission at 6:30 p.m. ($75 per person).
The Chefs and their teams:
- Miss Linda Green, The Yakamein Lady supported by Karen DeBlieux, Capital One, and Shania Washington
- Dook Chase, Dook’s Place supported by Ursula Rochon, The Color Gallery, and Fachon Lewis
- Rita Bernhardt, Domenica supported by Jack Saux, Engel & Volkers, and Chris Okorie
- Lenora Chong, Morrow’s supported by Ann Duplessis, Liberty Bank & Trust, and Irvian Bakare
- Jason Lambert, Toups South supported by Lee Reid, Adams & Reese LLP, and Delvin Davis
- Corey Jacobs, Royal Sonesta/Desire Oyster Bar supported by Liz Creel of Parkview Guest House, and Duane Shelley
Interested in sponsoring the event? Review the sponsorship package and contact Lisa LaFleur at 504-934-1637 or llafleur@ cafereconcile.org. For media inquiries, please reach out to Leslie Doles at 504-442-8983 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are limited and will be available for purchase beginning September 4th at www.topchefreconcile.com.